PowerSchool is one of Nebraska’s most used Student Information Systems (SIS). This system helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, state reporting, and special education. PowerSchool consists of 3 portals: administrative, teacher, and public (parents and students) encouraging all pillars of a student’s education to be actively involved.
ESU 10 offers PowerSchool trainings that focus on scheduling, seasonal reporting and end of year process that can help districts meet required deadlines efficiently.
- Training and workshops for staff, teachers, and administrators
- Remote and phone support for SIS related questions and issues
- Assistance with state and federal reports (ADVISER, CRDC, CDC)
- Assist with report creation and basic customizations
- Up to three (3) on-site school visits for training or support
- Support for consortium negotiated optional services and licensing
Other services include PowerSchool Server Hosting and group software licensing for Marcia Brenner Associates' Custom Alerts Plugin and AccelaSchool's Ecollect Adaptive Data Management System.
For more information please visit our PowerSchool website or contact: