Our Helpdesk Staff provides technical support, design, configuration and installation of systems, networks and other equipment. Technology staff are available to help with technology planning and consulting, hardware/software installation and configuration support, and for maintenance issues. The technical support staff also provide hosted and/or on-site technical training needed to help district staff meet the demanding needs of a technology-enriched educational environment.
Basic services that all member school receive include:
Advanced services are offered on a per hour basis or through contracted time and may include:
- Public IP Address allocations
- Domain Name Service (DNS) hosting
- Network infrastructure planning
- E-rate consulting
- Off-site directory replication hosting
- Single Sign-on and Identity Management services
- User account hosting and management tools
- Research and development for school technology
- Windows domain and related services, client and server planning, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Macintosh client configuration and troubleshooting
- Creation and distribution of client images (Mac/Win)
- Cross-Platform (Mac/Win/Chromebook) planning, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Wired/Wireless network planning, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting (including wireless heat maps)
- Outdoor wireless connections to remote buildings
*Technical services are also available via on-site visits from the ESU 10 Helpdesk staff.
We offer custom training designed for the district and educational settings covering Windows servers and Active Directory management using Goggle Admin, as well as various ad hoc trainings that are delivered online.
Workshops hosted at ESU 10 or via webinars are available on ODIE