Title III is a federal grant that is intended to assist schools in meeting the needs of English Learners (ELs) through high-quality language instruction educational programs (LIEP) that increase both English proficiency and academic achievement in core subject areas.
• On-site technical assistance, including program consultation
• On-site training for administrators, teachers, and staff
• Regionally-based training and support for ELL teachers
• Paid registration for all consortium-sponsored training
• Contracted services pay for summer training
• Library of supplemental curriculum materials and resources
If you have questions, would like additional information, or want to schedule a program consultation, please contact Title III Consortium Coordinator Theresa Ritta-Olson at email@example.com