Job Title: ESU 10 NeMTSS Preschool Regional Facilitator
Number of Days Worked Annually: 215 Days (this is a full time position)
Immediate Supervisors: Jean Anderson (Special Education Director)
Staff Supervised: None
Regional Early Childhood Pyramid Facilitator
This position includes, but is not limited to, collaboration with regional
consultants, child care programs, school districts, Head start programs and state and
local agencies/organizations within the region to ensure a comprehensive array of early
childhood supports that contribute to positive outcomes for programs, children and
families (EC Pyramid Facilitator responsibilities). Support will also be provided to the
needs of coaches who serve early childhood educators caring for children (birth
through age eight). This regional position covers ESU’s 9, 10, 11 and 17 in Central Nebraska.
Join a team of professionals committed to providing quality services to children in Central Nebraska.
● Successfully pass required background checks – no history of child abuse or
● Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Family and Consumer Science,
Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, or related field.
● Three to five years of experience working with young children (birth to age 5) or
five or more years’ experience in an early childhood setting in any capacity.
● Master’s degree or higher
● Successful completion of NDE Early Childhood Coach training and Pyramid
● Experience implementing the Pyramid Model in early care and education
Competitive wages and benefits.
To start as soon as possible but no later than July 1, 2021.
If interested, please contact Jean Anderson, ESU 10 Director of Special Education, at 308.237.5927 or email her at email@example.com to inquire about this position. Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Classified Job Application
To apply, please include:
• ESU application
• Cover letter
This position is subject to a veteran's preference. EOE.