Educational Service Unit 10 has an opening for the Central Region Autism Spectrum Disorders Team Coordinator serving the Central portion of Nebraska. This position may be paired with other duties to equal a full time year round position dependent on the candidate's qualifications. Salary will be based on experience, education, and length of contract with a fringe benefit package provided.
Qualifications: Applicants must meet these minimum requirements:
• Bachelor’s of Education degree
• Professional and public school knowledge and experience working with children with ASD
• Knowledge and understanding of best practices’ in interventions with students with ASD
• Experience providing leadership and collaboration with educational and agency personnel
• Willingness to travel to attend state meetings and trainings, collaborate with other ASD coordinators, and serve Central Region schools, students and families
The Central Region covers ESUs 9,10,11,15 and portions of 16 and 17.
If interested please complete the linked application and submit application and resume to Jean Anderson, ESU 10 Director of Special Education at firstname.lastname@example.org or 76 Plaza Blvd, Kearney, NE 68845. Please direct all inquiries to Jean Anderson at 308-237-5927.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled. This position is subject to a veteran’s preference. EOE.